Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
ã2 Port KVM Switch Dual Monitor HDMI + DisplayPortãControls 2 computers or laptops with Dual HDMI and DisplayPort (DP) graphic outputs to share 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors for extended or mirrored display.
ãDual Monitor KVM Support HDMI2.0 and DP1.2 ProtocolãSupports high resolution up to 3840*2160@60Hz and downwards, with built-in auto EDID
ãKVM Switch with Multiple Switching MethodsãEasily switch between home desktop, work laptop or gaming machines via front button, keyboard hotkey, mouse clicks, wired remote and auto scan to meet various needs.
ãUSB KVM Compatible with Most OS and USB devicesãCross support major operation systems like Windows, Linux, Mac and More; with 2 Extra USB 2.0 HUB ports to share more USB devices between computers
ãHigh-end Metal Housing with All cables NeededãSolid built with protective metal housing to ensure steadiness on desk; comes with all cables needed except cable for monitors
If you need to manage up to 2 computers or laptops with dual HDMI + DP graphic Outputs for home, work and gaming purposes, this is a premium choice for you to hook them up and share 1 set of keyboard, mouse and 2 monitors output for extended or mirrored display.
1. Reduce plugging and unplugging cables and get rid of mass of cables and devices to build a tidy and efficient worksapce
2. View lager screens with high resolution up to 3840x2160@60Hz with HDMI 2.0 amp; DP 1.2 protocol.
3. Compatible with most wired or wireless keyboard and mouse with unique USB passthough technology
4. Support multiple switching methods via push button, mouse clicks, keyboard hotkeys, wired remote, and auto scan.
5. With 2 Extra USB 2.0 HUB ports for sharing various USB peripherals like printer, scanner, webcam, headset, jump drives etc.
6. Support seperate audio and microphone outputs
7. Heavy weight metal housing to ensure steadiness on desk for protecting your properties.
8. With All cables except cables for monitors for each hook up and driver free.
How to ï¼§et Dual Monitor Display
This Dual Monitor KVM Switch allows you to hook single or dual monitors. To get dual monitor display, each computer requires 2 video connections to correspondent IN A and IN B ports. IN A ports connection are for HDMI Out A display, IN B ports connection are for DP Out B display.
1. Reliable adapter or docking station will be needed for non-HDMI or non-DP graphic output, such as VGA, DVI and USB C. please be aware of adapters needed for your setup before order.
2. Resolution is subject to adapter being used.
3. Make sure your computers supports dual display, by connecting 2 monitors directly to your computers.
How to Get Keyboard and Mouse Work
The Package includes 2 set of USB+audio combo cables. Please connect each computer using one of the cables to the kvm switch.
The end with USB and audio jacks goes to computer. Please use USB 2.0 port for connecting the USB. USB 3.0 Port would not work.
The other end with only mini USB goes to correspondent mini USB port on the kvm switch.
There are 4 USB ports on front panel , 2 are standard USB 2.0 ports which do not support hotkeys. Other 2 USB ports marked with keyboard and mouse icon are dedicated for hotkeys. If you turned off the hotkeys, all 4 USB ports will be identical as USB 2.0 HUB ports.
Enjoy High Resolution with HDMI 2.0 amp; DP 1.2 Protocol
What's in the Box
1. 2 port Dual monitor kvm
2. 2 pcs of standard HDMI 2.0 cables 4.92 ft (1.5 meter)
3. 2 pcs of Standard DP 1.2 cables 4.92 ft (1.5 meter)
Our extensive range of rugs at The Rug Seller appeal to all styles, making the process of finding the perfect rug for your home as easy as possible.
A new rug can be used to add style, comfort and warmth to any room of your home and we have a vast selection of designs and colours in Modern and Traditional styles. Bold designs will create a feature in plain rooms and can be used to brighten up your décor, while sophisticated textures are a popular choice in rooms with patterned walls and fabrics. Rugs can be used in many ways to style a room depending on your individual preferences and can be used to protect your floor in high traffic areas such as hallways. We recommend choosing the larger sizes for your room as they flow into the space and can look stunning when placed under a settee or dining table. Design and colour are important factors when choosing a new rug but it is also important to consider the other benefits that rugs can offer to your home in terms of practicality and warmth, are you looking for a rug that can stand up to heavy wear or to provide somewhere soft to relax after a hard day at work?
Keep up to date with new product launches and receive exclusive offers on our Facebook and Twitter pages and our Sales Team is available by Live Chat, Telephone or in our Showroom to discuss your requirements and offer help and advice on choosing the right rug for your home.